NFLS 2022 – Oral Presentation Instructions
Each presenter will be given a time slot of 12 minutes to present the paper excluding Q&A session. For virtual presenters, the pre-recorded video will be played during the presentation time. As the schedule of parallel sessions is tight, it is of utmost importance that all presenters are ready and in time for their presentations. The introduction of each presenter will be kept brief when introduced by the moderator.
All presenters are expected to be ready to answer questions on live during Q&A segment.
Before your presentation
We ask that you please make your way to the seminar room/ join the virtual room at least 10 minutes before your presentation starts, so that our technical staff can set you up with the microphone/headset. To make sure presentations run smoothly during the sessions you are expected to use the computer provided by the Secretariat while giving your presentation.
Upload your presentation materials
All oral presenters/speakers should upload slides you will be showing during the Symposium in advance here.
Deadline of the submission is 30 September 2022. Please be mindful that you will not be able to access the submission link after the deadline, hence your cooperation to adhere to the deadline is greatly appreciated.
- Can be in .ppt or .pdf using the template provided.
- Save the file as follows:
<session> _<presenters name>_<title> for example: P1B1_Ali_Financial Literacy.ppt
- Make sure your PowerPoint presentation is in 16:9 ratio (1,920 x 1,080 pixels).
- Videos must be embedded in PowerPoint.
- Do not use links to YouTube or other web services in your presentations.
- Please use only fonts of the following – Arial, Arial Narrow, Calibri, Times New Roman.
- Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 pixels.
- Frame rate: 25 or 50 fps.
- Bitrate: approximately 10,000 kb/s is enough.
- Compression: H.264.
- Format: .mp4 files.
- Do not send ProRes-files.
- Use background as provided.
- Resolution: 16-bit.
- Bitrate: 192–320 kb/s.
- Sample frequency: 44,1 kHz.
Graphics and Images
- Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 pixels (for full screen).
- Format: .png for pictures not embedded in in PowerPoint presentations and png and jpeg for pictures embedded
If you have any questions or need of help, please contact the Secretariat at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.